Re: New Task Force Proposal in W3C Web & TV IG (Media Pipeline Task Force)

Hi all,
thanks for your interest in the new Media Pipeline TF.

Given the positive feedbacks, I think we can consider it started.
I created an initial TF page, similar to the one of the HNTF, here
http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/MPTF

Note that the charter was moved to a sub-page
http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/MPTF/MPTF_Charter

We will soon issue a poll to find a suitable date for a call in order to
finalize the charter of this TF and decide the next steps.
Meanwhile, let's continue the discussion on the mailing list and feel free
to modify the wiki as needed.

Clarke Stevens from CableLabs will be the moderator of this TF.

Regards,
/g

On Thu, 09 Jun 2011 22:24:00 +0200, Clarke Stevens
<C.Stevens@cablelabs.com> wrote:

> CableLabs would like to propose a new W3CWeb and TV task force – the
> Media Pipeline Task Force (MPTF). Here is a link to the task force
> proposal http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/VPTF.
>
> Please take a look at the proposal and provide comments. Also, please
> indicate if you are interested in participating.
>
> We suggest discussing this for a week, then making a decision.
>
> Regards,
> Bob Lund and Clarke Stevens
> CableLabs

TV & Connected Devices