RE: New Task Force Proposal in W3C Web & TV IG (Media Pipeline Task Force)

Mark,

Good suggestions. I think our first order of business will be to make the kinds of adjustments to the scope that you suggest. I'll work today on finding a time for our initial phone meeting where we will get started.

Questions and clarifications about our understanding of the nature of time-space are, of course, welcome. :)

Thanks,
-Clarke