Re: Social TV?

Dear all,

Thanks for the answers; I am learning how an IG works little by little...

 I think that as Giuseppe says, the first action will be to discuss and brainstorm about the topic. Then, to evaluate if there is a need for a task force or if as Marie Jose says concepts of social TV might be used for orienting discussions on existing task forces (I am more in favor of the latter for now)

I think we should think of social TV much further than Facebook and Twitter. My definition is quite broad, and aligned with Marie Jose's

I just uploaded a draft version of the paper in my webpage, so everyone can take a look (a new more complete version will be coming soon)
 http://homepages.cwi.nl/~garcia/socialtv/socialtv-draft.pdf

I hope this could be a good starting point for discussion

Best regards
Pablo