RE: webtv-ISSUE-21: Time synchronisation

So you cannot.. but can you provide a proof that Bonjour will be forever free? An official statement from Apple may be.

Regards,

Olivier

From: Jean-Claude Dufourd [mailto:jean-claude.dufourd@telecom-paristech.fr]
Sent: mardi 7 juin 2011 14:46
To: Olivier Carmona
Cc: public-web-and-tv@w3.org
Subject: Re: webtv-ISSUE-21: Time synchronisation

On 7/6/11 13:47 , Olivier Carmona wrote:

1/ I would be glad if you could bring us the proof that UPnP is a royalty bearing standard.

JCD: Such a proof would be next to useless and not allow this discussion to progress.
On the other side, proof that UPnP is royalty-free would allow a W3C standard to mandate it.
Until someone can demonstrate the above, we have to consider UPnP as only one option among others.
Best regards
JC

--
JC Dufourd
Directeur d'Etudes/Professor

__________ Information provenant d'ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version de la base des signatures de virus 6186 (20110607) __________

Le message a été vérifié par ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com