Re: [HOME_NETWORK_TF] Some comments on the open issues

On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 14:24:26 +0200, Russell Berkoff
<r.berkoff@sisa.samsung.com> wrote:

> Giuseppe,

Russell,

> I would certainly welcome the (chairs) proactively managing the agenda.
>
> However, I have concerns about the TF not systematically covering issues
> raised on use cases. I don’t think open-calls for comments on submitted
> use cases during a teleconference is particularly effective given
> comments were previously submitted.

In fact comments would be better submitted over email.
I think most of the W3C groups work this way;

Maybe other people on this list working with other WGs can share their
experience

> I would encourage the chairs to reconsider using "modern" collaboration
> tools which insure all participants are looking at the same content and
> allow comments to be captured and tracked within the documents.

If you have a concrete proposal for better procedures and tools feel free
to make it and this group (all of us) will evaluate it.

 From a W3C PoV, any tool that does not require some sort of fee and work
across systems should be fine.

/g

TV & Connected Devices