RE: webtv-ISSUE-23 (UPnP/DLNA Support): UPnP/DLNA ecosystem support [HOME_NETWORK_TF]

The use case "Local Link" aligns with the following approach.

> http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/HNTF/Home_Network_TF_Discussions/Alternatives

ISSUE-24: Local Link of web applications
http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/track/issues/24

Tatsuya Igarashi (Tatsuya.Igarashi@jp.sony.com)
NS Development Dept. Technology Development Group
Sony Corporation
(Voice) +81-3-5435-3252 (Fax) +81-3-5435-3274