Re: webtv-ISSUE-21: Time synchronisation

I would think the actual relevant section in the second document to be
2.5.9 Clocksync (within the theory of operations you point to in another
email).
All examples point to a synchronisation in seconds. I can believe that
this technology allows a synchronization with a precision of seconds.
We believe there is no way to achieve lip-sync (-20ms to +40ms) with
such a mechanism based on UPnP 1.0, regardless of the media transport
technology used.
Best regards
JC

--