Re: FW: webtv-ISSUE-22: Lip-sync Accuracy Time Synchronisation

Hi,

I take your point - many of the same concerns apply to this use case as
apply to issue-20. It is probably best to consolidate the discussion under
there. I can separate out specific issues as necessary when documenting on
the wiki.

regards

Matt