Re: [HOME_NETWORK_TF] definitions

Hi Guisseppe, Dan,

I agree - dropping "content-item" from the description simplifies things.

I believe the use cases proposed so far that use the term "programme" are
primarily enabling scenarios built around "programmes" as the definition
currently describes them. If any use cases require a definition that also
includes these then perhaps we could develop a separate definition for
'content-item'?

regards

Matt