Re: Fwd: Upcoming Testing activity at W3C

Hi Giuseppe and group,

Giuseppe, thanks a lot for forwarding this info on the launch of the
W3C Web Testing Activity.

I just wanted to add some background information on this proposed new
Web Testing Activity.

- As the proposed Activity Proposal [1] and Charters [2, 3] say, both
   the proposed activity and the groups are public.

- The scope of the proposed Web Testing Interest Group [2] includes
   not only Web browsers but also Web authoring tools, evaluation tools
   and media players.

I think those two points are part of the reasons why Giuseppe
forwarded this draft proposal, which is now under review of the W3C
Members, to our Web and TV Interesting Group and ask you all for
participation :)

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/05/activity-proposal.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2011/05/testing-ig-charter
[3] http://www.w3.org/2011/08/browser-testing-charter

Thanks,

Kazuyuki

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Web&TV, MMI and Voice
Tel: +81 466 49 1170