[MEDIA_PIPELINE_TF] Meeting Announcement

From: Clarke Stevens <C.Stevens@CableLabs.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 09:01:10 -0600
To: "public-web-and-tv@w3.org" <public-web-and-tv@w3.org>
Media Pipeline Task Force Participants,

Thank you for your input in selecting a time for the MPTF meetings. Based on your feedback and my own schedule limitations, we have decided to reserve the Thursday, 15:00 (Z/GMT) time slot for our regular meetings. The call-in number and IRC information is not certain yet, but it can be found here:

http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/MPTF/Telco

If it changes, I will update the wiki and send out a message.

I'm hoping to have the first meeting next week (July 7) as I may not be available the following two weeks. Please let me know if you would be available for a July 7 call.

Thanks,
-Clarke Stevens
CableLabs
MPTF Moderator