Re: Workshop notes and next steps

From: Kazuyuki Ashimura <ashimura@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 04:52:35 +0900
To: Mark Watson <watsonm@netflix.com>
CC: "public-web-and-tv@w3.org" <public-web-and-tv@w3.org>
Hi Mark,

Thanks a lot for asking about this, and thank you very much for
your joining the 2nd Web and TV workshop in Berlin last week!

The WS chairs, IG chairs and the staff contacts (=Francois and myself)
are working hard for putting the summary and the minutes together.
Also we are discussing the possible/expected message about MPEG
DASH.

Could you please wait a moment?

Regards,

Kazuyuki

--
Kazuyuki Ashimura / W3C Activity Lead for Web & TV, Multimodal, and Voice
mailto: ashimura@w3.org