Re: [HOME_NETWORK_TF] Terminology section of the requirements document

Hi Philippe,

That is quite an extensive set of material you referenced, some of which
appears to be password protected, and so I cannot easily access.

I believe the Task Force intends to finalise the requirements document
this afternoon. Can you propose specific wording for a definition if you
think there are aspects currently missing?

regards

Matt