Re: [HOME_NETWORK_TF] Comments on "Application Communication" requirement

Definitely agree with Bob that this requirement should be expressed in
terms of how there needs to be discovery in order to initiate
communication.

Thinking about the use of the term 'services': should this be phrased in
terms of 'applications' throughout, rather than 'services'? Communication
with services is already covered by other requirements. This particular
requirement originated from the "Local Link for Web Applications" use
case[1]:

http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/HNTF/Home_Network_TF_Requirements#U14:_Local_Link_of_Web_Applications

regards

Matt