[all] September f2f meeting agenda - IG report, TF discussions, etc. (was Re: [MEDIA_PIPELINE_TF] Minutes teleconference call 2011-08-11)

Hi all,
# Sorry I didn't send this announcement earlier...

> <kaz> [ kaz will send out an announcement about the f2f and ask you
> all for agenda idea, etc. ]

As I mentioned during the previous MPTF call (and as already announced
on the Web and TV IG page [1] and wiki [2]), there will be the first
f2f meeting of the Web and TV IG on September 19-20 right after the
third Web and TV Workshop in Hollywood [3].

The agenda includes:
- Web and TV IG interim report review
- Home Networking Task Force discussion
- Media Pipeline Task Force discussion
- Other topics raised in the IG
- Feedback from the third W3C Web and TV Workshop
- Web and TV eco-system and future plans for the IG activities

The details on the f2f meeting will be available on the IG Wiki at:
http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/F2F_Hollywood_2011

Now the IG co-Chairs and the TF moderators are working hard to make
the interim report ready for the discussion during the f2f meeting.
The plan is providing a draft version to you all for review by
Sep. 15.

Note:
- Participation in the f2f meeting is restricted to W3C Members.
- However, comments to the IG report and proposals for f2f agenda are
   very welcome from all the IG participants even if you're not a W3C
   Member.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/
[3] http://www.w3.org/2011/09/webtv/

Thanks,

Kazuyuki

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Web&TV, MMI and Voice
Tel: +81 466 49 1170