Re: [MEDIA_PIPELINE_TF] ISSUE-37: ViewPort-Support

Hi Clarke, Duncan, Cyril, Silvia, Alex, Scott and all,

We're very sorry for your inconvenience, but as Clarke mentioned
below, the messages on this topic were not properly archived in the
Issue Tracker system, because they were previously listed as "ISSUE-34".

So I've just resent all the related messages to the public list, and
now all of them are archived at:
http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/track/issues/37

Could you please use "ISSUE-37" as the ID for this topic from now on?
You can do that by either of these options:

option1. simply responding to the re-sent version of the messages

option2. changing the subject line and specifying "ISSUE-37" as the ID
          before sending

Note.
Some of the links on the above Tracker site are not yet available,
because the database is not updated in real time.

Thanks,

Kazuyuki

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Web&TV, MMI and Voice
Tel: +81 466 49 1170