Re: Interactive Television

Hi Adam,

I believe all of these use cases are indeed possible with the existing
specs of <track> in HTML5 (once implemented in browsers). You'll need
a JavaScript developer to make it happen, but the functionality is
there.

For the navigation case, we have worked on temporal media fragment
URIs http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/WD-media-fragments-spec/
which will help that use case. A first implementation experiment is
now in Firefox on that features.

Cheers,
Silvia.