Re: [Fwd: local device discovery - api, demo and source code]

There is no DLNA "device discovery Java API". At present, DLNA has no HN API
other than that defined by UPnP. DLNA guidelines reference CEA-2014-A, but
do not yet reference CEA-2014-B, which does define a JS HN API which I
previously forwarded to this list. Those JS HN APIs are not present in
CEA-2014-A, but were introduced in 2014-B.

G.