RE: [HOME_NETWORK_TF] Next Telco Agenda and How to raise issues for the HNTF

Hello HNTF Chairs,

I have some concerns about the organization of the use-case process:

1.  It appears Tracker is the only "Index" to submitted use cases. Otherwise, it appears necessary to "sift-through" the discussion area to separate use-cases from other HNTF discussions. It is difficult to determine the status of a particular use-case from the discussion section.

2.  The bundling of multiple uses cases within a single package seems problematic. What is status of the bundle? Is it approved as all-or-none.

3.  Tracker does not clearly separate use-case submissions from use-case issues.

4.  How do I locate all open tracker issues against a particular use-case?

Regards,

Russell Berkoff

Samsung Electronics