RE: [HOME_NETWORK_TF] Some use cases and requirements for broadcast TV applications

Let me try to be more precise. I think that the fundamental concept that should apply across all use cases is "a service that announces itself in some manner, is discovered and used by a client". In my mind, this is not the same as the more general use case of two web pages communicating with one another. The difference, as I see it, is that a client communicates with a service that may be exposed by a web page.

Bob