Re: [HOME_NETWORK_TF] Next Telco, TF Charter and Proposal Submission

Hi Home Network task force participants,

The W3C Zakim teleconference bridge will be used for the call.
Please join IRC as well, where minutes and resolutions will be taken.

Date: 2011-04-19T1400Z
Phone: +1 617 761 6200
or SIP: zakim@voip.w3.org
Code: 26631
IRC channel: #webtv

The call is open to official Web and TV IG participants.

Here are a few pointers for Zakim and IRC:

Zakim bridge
-----
- The Zakim IRC bot:
  http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
- User Instructions for the W3C Zakim Teleconference Bridge:
  http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
- Zakim-SIP:
  http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP

IRC
---
- channel for your IRC client:
  irc://irc.w3.org:6665#webtv
- you may simply use the W3C Web client, specifying a username and channel #webtv at:
  http://irc.w3.org/
- More on IRC usage at W3C:
  http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/

Feel free to get in touch with Kaz or myself if you need help to join the call.

Thanks,
Francois.