Re: [HOME_NETWORK_TF] Home Network Technologies

Matt, Jan, all,
I'll try to reformulate the requirement document to describe this "split"
and submit it to the group for review.

BTW if you want to get notifications every time the requirement document
draft is changed just click on "watch" on the wiki page
  http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/HNTF/Home_Network_TF_Charter

/g

TV & Connected Devices
Opera Software - Sweden