Re: IG charter: modification suggestion

On Tue, 28 Sep 2010 12:50:47 +0200, 이현재 <hj08.lee@lge.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>

> It seems very nice draft charter, thanks for the great work for those who
> outlined this.
>

> I would like to contribute this great work by asking a few questions for
> clarification and giving opinions as TV maker.
>
>  <Questions for clarification>
>
> 1.     Timeline : From the mail thread so far, the IG officially will
> start
> around this year end, but the timelines section below reflects IG started
> and end day will be Christmas eve. Several participants including me
> mentioned IG starting should be immediate. Is this opinion accepted?

I would like to start it as soon as possible, which is in reality four
weeks away at least :(

That's why I want to get the charter submitted for W3M and then W3C review.

> 2.     Priority : The date below seems to be all the related works target
> end date. At Tokyo, consensus is after 3 months WebonTV IG, WebonTV WG
> will ensue.

My understanding of the consensus was that after three months of the IG we
expected to have made recommendations on what to do about the
high-priority items identified at the workshop.

cheers

Chaals