Re: IG charter: initial feedback from the W3C Management to the draft charter

Kazuyuki, all

On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 20:23:35 +0200, Kazuyuki Ashimura <ashimura@w3.org>
wrote:

> 2. Classification/Clarification of items to do

I agreee with this categories and I have only one request for
clarification:

> Category3: Liaison work that goes on outside W3C.  We should just
>    document this for the record but should not try to re-create
>    existing standards within W3C.

Should the IG identify/promote liaison with other groups and even handle
them or just identify already active liaisons between W3C and other groups?
IMO the IG should at least do an analysis and promote potentially
interesting liaisons.

Linux Devices SDK
Opera Software - Sweden