Re: IG charter: status and schedule

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay in producing the charter proposal, and thanks to
Funahashi-san in particular for review comments. I am attaching the draft
as it is now (the links are mostly wrong, because they anticipate things
that don't exist yet) for further review.

Please provide comments in email. Ashimura-san and myself will edit the
document as necessary under the guidance of the co-chairs.

Note that despite my comments at the workshop, we feel it is important to
provide a global balance of participation, so we have volunteered a
co-chair of the working group. Giuseppe Pascale was not at the workshop
but followed on IRC, is involved in OIPF, HbbTV and the UK's DTG, and is
part of our implementation team for TV in Opera. We think he would make a
very good co-chair to help Funahashi-san and Kawamori-san.

cheers

Chaals