Re: IG charter: modification suggestion - Scope & Decision

Hi HJ,

Thank you for your thoughtful comment.

I agree with you about the risk resides in architectural, conceptual
or abstract discussion regarding this area.  But I still think it will
make the IG more successful, if we do it appropriately.  And I also
think we can make it.  I would like to explain the reason, but it
takes some more time to word it.  So please wait a little bit longer.

Regards,
Yosuke