Re: IG charter: modification suggestion

Hi Charles, Hi Kaz,

Thank you for your reply and help.

Your comments help those who are new to W3C (including me) to form the
image of task forces and the W3C way to manage Interest Groups.

On managing the IG -- i.e. creating and maintaining the network of
responsibility --, I would like to build our scaffold in the W3C way
and merge my expertise in other standardization organization with it
(when effective).

> Also I agree we're getting close to the *doing phase*.

So do I. :)

Regards,
Yosuke