RE: IG charter: status and schedule

Hi HJ,

I agree with you. Using ambiguous generic terms tends to lead confusion in such cross-industrial and multi-cultural activities.

I used to believe that "TV services" means terrestrial broadcasting services.
Nowadays, IPTV operators are promoting their services using "TV services " as the generic term.

It is nice to describe major use cases as examples in the chapter, however, if the scope is clear, IG will discuss them. Also, potential participants could be referred to the Tokyo Workshop outcome.

Tatsuya Igarashi¡¡(Tatsuya.Igarashi@jp.sony.com)
NS Development Dept. Technology Development Group
Sony Corporation
(Voice) +81-3-5435-3252¡¡(Fax) +81-3-5435-3274