From: Brian May <bmay@dstillery.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2022 1:07 PM
To: Kelda Anderson <kanderson@microsoft.com>
Cc: public-web-adv@w3.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Canceling the November Parakeet meetings

Is the PARAKEET meeting schedule for tomorrow still on? If so, is there an agenda?

On Fri, Oct 28, 2022 at 8:08 PM Kelda Anderson <kanderson@microsoft.com<mailto:kanderson@microsoft.com>> wrote:

Hi All,

We are postponing the November Parakeet meetings as we continue exploring options that leverage trusted execution environments (TEEs). However, we hope to have an update to share externally in early December.

Thanks,
Kelda

--

Brian May