Re: [web-adv agenda] 11 July Web Advertising BG call

Hi Phil,

Good to hear from you!

On 7/9/19 15:49, Phil Archer wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've been silent in this group since the topics moved definitively to
> ones GS1 is less concerned with but I do take note of agendas and minutes.
>
> Can you please disambiguate 'packaging' for me. Do you mean:
>
> A: Packaging Web resources (as is really important in Digital Publishing
> for example).

Web packaging is the context that's arisen in recent web-adv discussions.

> B: Product packaging that in some way delivers promotional material,
> perhaps through a mobile phone camera app scanning a QR code.
>
> The latter is very much on my plate at GS1 and I would definitely engage
> with the group on that topic.

If there are others interested in the "product packaging" aspect, please
speak up, and we can put it on an agenda.

--Wendy

> Thanks
>
> Phil
>
> On 09/07/2019 20:27, Wendy Seltzer wrote:
>> Hi Improving Web Advertising BG,
>>
>> Minutes from our last call at
>> https://www.w3.org/2019/06/27-web-adv-minutes.html
>>
>> Next meeting: Thursday, 11 July, 2pm Eastern.
>>
>> Agenda-curation: possible subjects include webviews, packaging, and
>> native<->web conversions;
>> October F2F?
>>

>> Call-in info at:
>> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/internal-web-adv/2018Aug/0000.html
>> (let me know if you need me to send it to you directly).
>>
>> irc is http://irc.w3.org #web-adv
>> Github repo: https://github.com/w3c/web-advertising
>>
>> Thanks,
>> --Wendy
>>

> --
> Phil Archer
> Director, Web Solutions, GS1
> https://www.gs1.org
>
> Register now for the GS1 Industry & Standards event
> Lisbon, 9-13 September https://standards-event-lisbon.gs1.org/
>
> https://philarcher.org
> +44 (0)7887 767755
> @philarcher1
> Skype: philarcher
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY / DISCLAIMER: The contents of this e-mail are  confidential and are not to be regarded as a contractual offer or acceptance from GS1 (registered in Belgium).
> If you are not the addressee, or if this has been copied or sent to you in error, you must not use data herein for any purpose, you must delete it, and should inform the sender.
> GS1 disclaims liability for accuracy or completeness, and opinions expressed are those of the author alone.
> GS1 may monitor communications.
> Third party rights acknowledged.
> (c) 2016.

Strategy Lead, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
https://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)