Re: [web-adv agenda] 15 August Web Advertising

Hey folks,
I know it's last minute but a member of our team published an explainer for
a proposed new web platform feature that might interest this group:
https://github.com/dvorak42/trust-token-api

The ideas are very similar to the work Facebook has recently published
(i.e. combating fraud). I'm happy to discuss this in the upcoming meeting
if there's time and people are interested.