Re: [web-adv agenda] 8 August Web Advertising

Thanks Wendy.

I saw that you put up an agenda planning page on GitHub at https://github.com/w3c/web-advertising/wiki/F2F-Agenda-Planning <https://github.com/w3c/web-advertising/wiki/F2F-Agenda-Planning>, which is great. But, sadly it’s currently empty!

Coming out of last week’s call, I noted the following as possible agenda topics:
- Feedback on the IAB proposal;
- Feedback on the issue of domain names / identity / first party that Wendall brought up.

I’m sure that this group can come up with more.

If I may, I would like to suggest that meeting be structured as something like:
- hour long sessions led by volunteers
- volunteers set up the session with a paper/proposal/presentation for ~10min
- rest of group discusses for the remaining 50min

And we try to have 4-6 scheduled sessions, and leave the remaining time for (a) any new topics that may arise and (b) any further discussion on a given topic needed.

Happy to discuss further on tomorrow’s call.

Best,