Re: [agenda] Web Advertising BG, 4 October, 2pm Eastern

Thanks for a great conversation today on some of the advertising consent
challenges web publishers face, and technical ideas to help improve the
user experience.
Minutes are at https://www.w3.org/2018/10/04-web-adv-minutes.html (login
required).

There's also a link to the December 10-11 workshop being planned on
strong authentication and identity:
https://www.w3.org/Security/strong-authentication-and-identity-workshop/

For those who can join, I'll be at the NAB NY show October 18, speaking
from 1:30 PM to 2:00 PM on Stage 2, and then hosting F2F discussion
afterwards.

You can register with discount code EP02 using:
  https://registration.experientevent.com/ShowNAB188/Flow/AT
T?marketingcode=EP02

Best,
--Wendy

On 10/03/2018 04:19 PM, Wendy Seltzer wrote:
> Hi Web Advertising group,
>
> Let's meet tomorrow, Oct. 4, at 2pm Eastern. Dial-in info at:
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/internal-web-adv/2018Aug/0000.html
> (let me know if you need me to send it to you directly).
>
> Agenda:
> * Recap from Permissions Workshop.
> Several of us, including new participant Wendell Baker (Oath) were in
> San Diego last week for our workshop on permissions and user consent,
> https://www.w3.org/Privacy/permissions-ws-2018/
> Some of the ideas raised there, such as pseudonymous identifiers and
> cookie-consent APIs, might be useful subjects for discussion here.
>
> * Meeting at NAB NY, October 18
>
> * Blog post/abstract for group participants
>
> * TPAC, anyone?
>
> * AOB, let me know if there's anything else you'd like to raise.
>
> Hope to talk with you tomorrow,
> --Wendy

Strategy Lead, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
https://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)