Re: [web-adv] agenda, 2pm Thursday 28th June 2018-06-14

I'll do my best to be on the call but am 'at risk' as the saying goes.
I'm returning from Brussels during the afternoon and so am at the mercy
of multiple railways to be at my desk by 19:00.

Phil

--
Phil Archer
Director, Web Solutions

http://philarcher.org
+44 (0)7887 767755
@philarcher1
Skype: philarcher

CONFIDENTIALITY / DISCLAIMER: The contents of this e-mail are  confidential and are not to be regarded as a contractual offer or acceptance from GS1 (registered in Belgium).
If you are not the addressee, or if this has been copied or sent to you in error, you must not use data herein for any purpose, you must delete it, and should inform the sender.
GS1 disclaims liability for accuracy or completeness, and opinions expressed are those of the author alone.
GS1 may monitor communications.
Third party rights acknowledged.
(c) 2016.