Re: Seeking thoughts on real world application of SC 1.4.2 Audio Control on iOS

Gregg,

You may have missed a key point I was making - that I'm looking at the
WCAG SCs /as applied to a native iOS application/, and not to a web app
running on iOS.

That is something we'll need to do a lot more of, thanks to our work and
more significantly thanks to the EU & US application of WCAG to non-Web
applications.

Peter

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Peter Korn | Accessibility Principal
Phone: +1 650 5069522 <tel:+1%20650%205069522>
500 Oracle Parkway | Redwood City, CA 94065