Re: Proposals for a new key/glossary term "accessibility services of software and assistive technology"

I like proposal 2

I think the sentence is parsed     accessibility services of software, and assistive technology  and is better written     "assistive technology and accessibility services of software"

and your Proposal #2 then works great.

Gregg
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Director Trace R&D Center
and Biomedical Engineering University of Wisconsin-Madison
Technical Director - Cloud4all Project - http://Cloud4all.info
Co-Director, Raising the Floor - International - http://Raisingthefloor.org
and the Global Public Inclusive Infrastructure Project -  http://GPII.net