Re: Results from today's WCAG WG meeting: all our changes accepted, with two editorial edits; also a review of our remaining tasks

Hi all,

I've been late and you all solved this. I agree to take the WCAG wording
because the SC is about receiving focus.

Best regards,
Loïc

Loïc Martínez-Normand
DLSIIS. Facultad de Informática