Re: Results from today's WCAG WG meeting: all our changes accepted, with two editorial edits; also a review of our remaining tasks

Gregg,

(sorry for the repeat Gregg; I see now I didn't reply to the list)

I'm not sure your small change is actually needed.  If a "compound
document" is made up of "Part A" and "Part B", and "Part A" is currently
being interacted with, then any non-focus means to move "out of Part A"
is a "move into Part B" - the part with which they are now going to
interact.  If that results in a change of context, then it's a
(non-focusing) change of context.  When they then decide to "leave Part
B", they are necessarily indicating a desire to interact with "Part A" -
and so again, any (non-focusing) change of context that results is by
our exception.

Because leaving B means going into A, I think it is sufficient to only
have this text cover that "direction".  A side effect of that leaving
may well be a loss of focus, but that isn't the action that "initiates
the change of context".

Peter

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>