From: Gregg Vanderheiden [mailto:gv@trace.wisc.edu]
Sent: 05 June 2013 19:41
To: Peter Korn
Cc: Michael Pluke; public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org
Subject: Re: Two variants for the redefinition of "accessibility services of software"

On Jun 5, 2013, at 1:34 PM, Peter Korn <peter.korn@oracle.com<mailto:peter.korn@oracle.com>> wrote:

Some user agents are platforms, but not all.  Notepad is a user agent (by our definition).  How is it a platform?

GV: agree.   so we an say  "user agents acting as a platform"  but that just adds words

the sentence we have says ... "user agents providing services"....
only user agents that are platforms provide services.

no?