Re: A stray mention of "conformance" in SC 4.1.1

actually
    I think this is editorial -- since the group did decide to remove these and we just missed one.   If we can remove it for the publication - I would so that what is reviewed is what we intend to publish.

	ALSO - if there is a problem -- it can be added back later.  But  I don't see anyone on the TF or WG that would object -- and we did a specific action to hunt and find these - and remove them.   So I would opt for removing it.

(for those not conversant with why we are removing occurances of "conform" -- the reason is that this is just an informative note -- and not a standard.  As a result you  cannot CONFORM to WCAG2ICT.

	This is published to our public list --so if someone feels otherwise the can comment.

	OR - If it is just too late to make the edit.  it is OK

	But otherwise I think we should correct the oversight and send for  comment in correct form.

	if ANYONE feels otherwise though - we should delay and talk about it.

Gregg
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Director Trace R&D Center
and Biomedical Engineering University of Wisconsin-Madison
Technical Director - Cloud4all Project - http://Cloud4all.info
Co-Director, Raising the Floor - International - http://Raisingthefloor.org
and the Global Public Inclusive Infrastructure Project -  http://GPII.net