From: Loïc Martínez Normand <loic@fi.upm.es>
To: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>,
Cc: Peter Korn <peter.korn@oracle.com>, "public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org"
            <public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org>
Date: 07/08/2013 04:14 AM
Subject: Re: Starting a new thread - re: Note 3 for definition of
            "document"

Dear all,

You guys have made an amazing amount of effort for working on note 3! This
week-end I've been out of Internet connection and I haven't been able to
participate in the discussion.

I can say that I like a lot version #17 of the note in the Wiki page. Good
work!

Best regards,

Loïc

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 6:13 AM, Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>