Survey on edits from WCAG on responses to comments

From: Andrea Snow-Weaver <asnowweaver@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 21:41:38 -0600
To: "public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org" <public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org>
The WCAG WG worked late today to get through all of the responses to
comments that we sent them. They have a few edits to some of them. Gregg
has put together a survey but of course it is too late to expect task force
members to respond before tomorrow's meeting. If we get through the M376
comparison analysis, we will walk these in realtime. If not, then they will
be on next week's agenda.

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/55145/W2IRESPONSES/

Andi