Re: Meeting Agenda, February 15, 2013

For SC 2.4.5, Note 2 needs a minor edit. Remove the word 'In' from the
beginning of the 3rd sentence. Would also like a minor edit to Note 3:
Suggest adding 'that would meet the exception for this SC' and removing
'(and is OK because of the exception' with)' from the sentence. This way
the sentence would read: 'An example of 'a software program that is part of
process' that would meet the exception for this success criterion would be
one where programs are interlinked, but the interlinking does not work
initially because program A must be used before program B initially, for
validation or to initialize the dataset, etc.'

For 3.2.4, I prefer Option B.  Option A seems to contradict itself by
saying in the first paragraph, 'This SC also covers a component that is
repeated on a single page within a set of web pages.' but then says in the
second paragraph, 'While it is desirable and best practice always to be
consistent within a single web page ... 3.2.4 only addresses consistency
within a set of web pages.'

The rest of the revisions look fine to me.

Best regards,

Mary Jo Mueller
Accessibility Standards Lead
IBM Research ► Human Ability & Accessibility Center
11501 Burnet Road, Bldg. 904 Office 5D017, Austin, Texas 78758
512-286-9698 T/L 363-9698
maryjom@us.ibm.com

IBM Accessibility on Facebook ▼ IBMAccess on Twitter ▼ IBM Accessibility on
LinkedIn
“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader.”  ~ John Quincy Adams