Re: Glossary term - structure

how about

Structure
The way the parts of a Web page are organized in relation to each other; and
The way a collection of Web pages is organized

BECOMES

"as written replacing  "web page" with "non-web document or software"  and replace "set of web pages" with "documents or software in a set of documents or software"

Structure
The way the parts of a non-web document or software are organized in relation to each other; and
The way a documents or software in a set of documents or software is organized

Gregg
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Director Trace R&D Center
and Biomedical Engineering University of Wisconsin-Madison
Technical Director - Cloud4all Project - http://Cloud4all.info
Co-Director, Raising the Floor - International - http://Raisingthefloor.org
and the Global Public Inclusive Infrastructure Project -  http://GPII.net