Re: We area close !

Gregg,

PK: No screen shots came through.  But two things came to me while
reading your reply I want to call out:

 1. For Page Titled, since in your characterization this is at the
    software (application) level, and we can have non-titled windows
    appearing on top of (and potentially obscuring) the titles of
    windows which do contain the page title, what then?  Page Title
    won't help in that situation.  Is it a failure?  Or just a case
    which we couldn't fully cover because of limitations of mapping WCAG
    to non-web ICT?  OR...?

 2. You've made the point multiple times that this is about
    inter-application issues, not intra-application issues.  But I'm
    reading 2.4.2 Bypass Blocks as intra-application: if the blocks are
    repeated within a single application (e.g within a single web
    page).  Is that also how you intend it, or not?

Peter

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>