ACTION: Survey for 14th September Meeting

From: Michael Pluke <Mike.Pluke@castle-consult.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 09:58:51 -0400
To: "public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org" <public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org>
This is the same survey that I announced before - just to avoid confusion the survey and the email now correctly identify the date of the WCAG2ICT Meeting as 14th September.

Here, for survey,  are the survey and term proposal for "user agent" and the result of (Action 22) to resolve the meaning of Page Titled (2.4.2) for documents:

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/55145/20120913/results

Please try to respond prior to our Friday meeting.

Best regards

Mike