Re: ACTION-60: Create web page to show where 'user agent' is used for analysis of how well it works (WCAG2ICT Task Force)

DONE.

Here's a link to the page in the WCAG2ICT wiki for our analysis of the use
of the term 'user agent'.  I searched all of the WCAG 2.0 SC's, intent, and
definitions and posted the ones that contain 'user agent' on this page.

Best regards,

Mary Jo Mueller
IBM Research ► Human Ability & Accessibility Center
11501 Burnet Road, Bldg. 904 Office 5D017, Austin, Texas 78758
512-286-9698 T/L 363-9698
maryjom@us.ibm.com

www.ibm.com/able and w3.ibm.com/able
IBM Accessibility on Facebook ▼ IBMAccess on Twitter ▼ IBM Accessibility on
LinkedIn
“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader.”  ~ John Quincy Adams

            for analysis of how well it works (WCAG2ICT Task Force)

ACTION-60: Create web page to show where 'user agent' is used for analysis
of how well it works (WCAG2ICT Task Force)

http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG2ICT-TF/track/actions/60

On: Mary Jo Mueller
Due: 2012-09-07

If you do not want to be notified on new action items for this group,
please update your settings at:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG2ICT-TF/track/users/46880#settings