Re: examples of sets of documents

Gregg,

Follow up comment: While the two examples you found were quite helpful
(for me at least) in tackling this SC, I wouldn't include those specific
examples in the actual WCAG2ICT text.  I think we should either create
our own examples that would then be hosted on the W3C website and that
DO have good filenames that are sufficiently descriptive; or simply not
have any examples in the actual WCAG2ICT text.

Peter