Re: examples of sets of documents

Allen, gang,

In addition to the two NOTEs that Gregg has proposed in this thread, why
not also make this really easy for folks - assuming it is so trivial to
meet in the desktop GUIs of today - by adding a third NOTE that makes
that abundantly clear.  Let's not waste developers' (and procurers')
time & brainpower to walk through the various steps in order to conclude
that this is trivially / automatically met; let's spell that out clearly
(perhaps similarly to what we [tried to] did with AccessibleName for
top-level frame as a way to meet SC 2.4.2).

Peter

Note: @sun.com e-mail addresses no longer function; be sure to use:
peter.korn@oracle.com to reach me