Re: Meeting Minutes, September 4th, 2012

Sorry,
     Typically Andi cleans up the minutes and sends them out.  I had to do
some more major updates due to the issues we had with telephone connections
and creating some of the action items.  I was waiting for the updates to
get copied out to the W3C server before sending out the notice.  I don't
have the access to copy out the updated HTML, and they were just updated
this morning.

I will be happy to send out the meeting minutes notice for you until Andi
returns.

Best regards,

Mary Jo Mueller
IBM Research ► Human Ability & Accessibility Center
11501 Burnet Road, Bldg. 904 Office 5D017, Austin, Texas 78758
512-286-9698 T/L 363-9698
maryjom@us.ibm.com

www.ibm.com/able and w3.ibm.com/able
IBM Accessibility on Facebook ▼ IBMAccess on Twitter ▼ IBM Accessibility on
LinkedIn
“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader.”  ~ John Quincy Adams